Darryl Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 May 1999 11:26:15 -0700
I recently ran a 16 day grace period subscription renewal on my list.  After
the 16 day period I was notified that 945 subscribers were dropped.  I guess
there were a lot of bad addresses or people ignored the subscription renewal
request (although I sent administrative e-mails 2 times prior to initiating
the renewal).  Anyway, that's over half the subscribers and I'm wondering if
I should notify the remaining subscribers of what happened?  Would that be
appropriate or should I just let things be?

Darryl