Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 May 2017 18:09:05 -0700
Hello everyone,

I received this today from a subscriber.

a list member wrote:
> Dear Mike,
> One of our neighbors has been cyber bullying my family. Got our emails through the list serve. I would like to share what has happened and ask what can be done to stop this situation.
> Thanks in advance,

I think I'm way over my head here. Have any of you experienced anything like
this on your lists? Can you advise?

A couple of facts: (1) Nobody can self-subscribe to this list; would-be members
must go through me and I subscribe them manually. (2) The list of subscribers is
private; ordinary members cannot REVIEW. (3) I'm starting to discuss this with
the complainant, to learn more about what happened.

Thanks in advance!

Michael Feldman