Ed Paynter <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 14:37:21 -0500
Thomas Wolff @AMOCO.COM sat down and typed this at exactly 11:44 AM 1/30/98 -0600:
>I want to be sure that all subscription requests are completed only within
>the domain "amoco.com". Would I set Service= amoco.com or to some
>variation?  Is there some other means other than manual subscription
>validation, of insuring that only *@*.amoco.com addresses can subscribe?
>Thanks in advance.

I see others have answered your question but I've got another...

If you have any responsibility at all for the AMOCO site, will you kindly take whatever steps are required to eliminate the errors other site administrators are getting when someone there at amoco.com attempts to send DISTRIBUTE jobs? Messages to [log in to unmask] asking for action to prevent these have been ignored.

Ed