Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:03:14 -0500
On 9/16/2004 9:36 PM, George Buckner wrote:

> I do have more than one email address, but I use only one for all list
 > management purposes, and that's the one I use to logon to the web
 > interface.  Again, it still works fine on the other lists.  I've already
 > tried deleting cookies and changing my password.
>
> The OWNER keyword indicates not my address but another list that has been
 > set aside specifically for list owners, and of course my address is on that
 > list.  This has never caused a problem before.

I assume you mean something like:

        * Owner= (other-list)

where you are a subscriber on other-list.

We use that construct on a number of lists hosted on our server, and we
have yet to encounter a problem like the one you describe. I was going
to ask whether you were explicitly entering an email address and password
in the login screen, or logging in with a stored cookie, but you said that
you already discarded the stored cookies and changed your password. I have
run out of ideas. Perhaps something will occur to me overnight.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator