Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:34:40 -0600
It would appear to me that you didn't add the actual list names to the
aliases for sendmail.  So sendmail doesn't know where to passs that mail
to be processed.  You can verify this by looking at /etc/aliases (or is it
/etc/mail/aliases) and seeing if your mailing list is listed there.

If it is, then newaliases failed to run and update the sendmail database.
If it isn't, there is a command that you can run out of the listserv
directory structure that will add the necessary lines to /etc/aliases.  I
believe there is a section in the Listserv documentation concerning
sendmail and listserv.  Check it out and it will give you more details
then what I handed you.

Scott