Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:43:44 +0100
Even though my lists are active, I am suddenly no longer receiving error
messages from the listserver. Yes, I realize that I should count my
blessings, but it makes me quite worried.

Messages appear to be going through, except for when I correct something,
or ask for a query on someone. I get no response from the VMS at Arizona
State University. I queried *@* last week for one of the lists, and did not
get a reply. HELP!! (Could it be my Eudore Pro filter for my e-mail?)

Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, and SPANBORD
Co-listowner/manager of ANTHRO-L
Contributing Editor, Anthropology, Suite101 <http://www.suite101.com>