Paola Linares <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:54:11 -0500
Hi,

I have Listserv 1.8d and I'm in the process of migrating some lists to
this server. The lists migrated have the users stored in the .list file.
I already imported the lists (config and archives) to the new server. I
have a DB created in a SQL server where I normally store the users of
the lists created at this server, but as these new lists were imported,
the users are in the .list file... Is there any way I can make that the
list uploads the user list to the database without having to do it
manually???

Thanks a lot for your help,

Aiesecly,

Paola Linares

Aiesec United States

Help us change the world! Get involved with Exchange: The Global
Solution initiative at
http://globalsolution.aiesecus.org/.