Billy Barrington <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:28:51 -600
I am new to this mailing list stuff and have recently setup a list at
[log in to unmask] Lots to learn, so I subscribed to this list.
After listening in on some of the discussion here, I get the feeling
Majordomo is not relevant to what the people here discuss? If not,
anyone know of a similar group that would be more akin to what I need
for learning?

Thanks.

Btw, our group discusses investments and such..in particular Mutual
Funds as the building blocks of a diversified portfolio.

It is still young (1 week),small, but growing as many members are
migrating over from a previous SIG we have setup at Delphi
(their future on uncertain grounds).

Billy Barrington
 Houston, Texas
  Smokin at 28.8!