rbnwic rbcnwmicr <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:18:18 -0800
give me a break.  I subscribed to lists in which I have an interest.  I am
an 'academic' with excellent 'credentials' and a full professor at a major
university.  Have a voracious appetite for information.  I have, and will,
spammed (spam) no one ... never have.

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Scout
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: warning: [log in to unmask]

> I did a simple DejaNews search:
>
> http://www.deja.com/usenet
>
> and found no hits (though I'm in there so I guess the SEARCH function
> does work).

Don't know if this person has spammed to usenet .. and it's very rare.. in
my opinion, for someone to to to all the work to sub to.. confirm sub, then
spam email lists.. so whoever this joker is.. gotta admire the work ethic
;-))

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]