Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:16:17 -0800
GPF realtes to RAM allocation, something in line like a module
addressing memory outside its "reserved" space ... I use to have a lot
of that and it went away when I decreased the "cache memory" ...

Did you notice if you got more GPF's when you have multiole Windows
running ? (TSR such MSAV or Watchdog eat up memory) ...

If problems peprsists maybe you should either consider changing the
Virtual Memory in Windows or get a RAM upgrade ... With NS 3.0 with
add-ons I can barely browse with 8 MB RAM, 12 is recommanded and 16MB is
"comfortable"

HTH,

--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L