Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 10:58:05 -0400
I have Windows95 and this message came to me via telnet.  This has

never happened before when I switched this individual from

digest to post after vacation.  Please help.

Thanks,

Sue

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 10:26:27 -0400
From: L-Soft list server at HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM (1.8b) <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Output of your job "spaduano"

> set melissae mail for <snip>
MELISSAE: subscription options updated for <snip>

One entry updated. One notification has been sent.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00D00103' opening file E:\listserv\main\MELISSAE.LIST <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: Win32 error codes
 -> Abstract: Unspecified error (32) - Refer to the Win32 online help
 -> W32 info: The process cannot access the file because
it is being used by another process.

 -> I/O mode: Record read + update

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.130 sec