"Gear, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:14:07 -0500
Bryan,

Thank you.

I have another question.  The BOTTOM_BANNER template is configured within
the defauly.mailtpl file.  My question is, what is the structure of commands
to allow me to show the person that received the email what email address
they are subscribed to the list under?

I used &MBX(&WHOM) but it didn't work.  Or perhaps I didn't dress it up
correctly.

Any help is appreciated.

Jon Gear
Director, BuckID Card Services
The Ohio State University

(614) 292-4357
http://www.buckid.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Fritchie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Message Footers

If you go into the Web Interface (which is the only way I know how to do it
without looking up the commands), you can edit the BOTTOM_BANNER template.
This will append your text to the bottom of all posts.  There are also some
variables available for use, two of which are &TITLE and &LISTADDR.  You'll
have to look up what others, if any, are available.