Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:10:04 -0500
>In our environment all of the clients are Microsoft Outlook. (either 97,98
>or 2000) The list owners would like to be able to format the messages and
>have the format maintained for the recipients. Most of these lists are
>Announcement type.
>

>I have a private list set up for testing with the following configuration,
>but all formatting is being removed.
>
>Is it possible to do what I am asking ?

With the settings you are using the formatting should not be getting
stripped.  My guess is that the formatting is being removed somehow
before the message is getting to LISTSERV, possibly by Exchange
itself.

These types of problems are always annoying to troubleshoot and
generally it requires intervention by the site administrator.
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc