"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:24:45 -0400
MS Exchange has an option to set relating to "rich text formatting"
allowing those using exchange to send e-mail and recieve e-mail in a
variety of different formats, including color, and various fonts, etc.
Again, Microsoft has gone and cut common internet standards by promoting
it.  All the average person, ie the person who does not use Exchange, will
see is a bunch of base 64 garbage.

There is a way to turn this off in exchange, so I've heard, but since I do
not use it, I do not know where to tell you to direct your subscriber.

I hope this is enough to get you started.

Glenn Alperin