Sat, 18 Nov 1995 02:26:22 -0500
Please forgive the interruption, but I would like to start my own lstserv and
I have a few questions which I have not been able to find answers to on the
lstserv web page.  I would very much appreciate replies from any of you who
would kindly oblige.

First of all, is there a fee for maintaining a list?

Second, I would like to use it as a means of keeping in contact with my
customers (keeping them informed of new products, etc.) and allowing them to
receive information at their request from me automatically via email.
 Essentially, I'm talking about an automatic response mailer.  Are there any
problems (ethically) with using a lstserv for this commercial purpose?

And finally, can you please suggest a server(s) who may be willing to handle
my new lstserv.

Thank you all very much for allowing me to interrupt for a moment, and thanks
in advance to all who reply.  Please reply to me directly at:

Jeff Nevin
president, CyberCom