Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 12:28:25 EDT
>Therefore, how does one measure the utility of such function for
>the broad spectrum of list-owner needs?  It should not be by a
>few posts here on lstown-l decrying the non-responsiveness of
>L-Soft to certain customers needs.

Well, I think this forum is certainly one way, but I hope there are others
too.  I agree that the people on this forum might not be typical of the
L-SOFT user base as a whole.  I've never seen a ballot requesting votes for
new features, but would welcome one.

While I personally may not agree with every decision, I also happen to think
that Eric/L-SOFT are no dummies and kinda take it on faith that they are
listening and prioritizing.  I don't expect every request to be granted,
but it really helps to think they are listening.

Bill