Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:03:24 -0700
I'm trying to locate the template that contains the following confirmation
text for messages sent with the header Send= Confirm  It does not appear to
be in the default.mailtpl or any of the web templates. Is this hard coded?
I want to add the listowner email address.

This is a private distribution list that receives public postings
requesting information. The public does not know it is a list so they also
do not know how to contact the listowner. I am adding the Confirm to stop
the spam messages that are currently getting through. Since they all have
invalid email addresses, the messages will expire.