Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 May 1993 14:25:38 -0500
> Don't quite know what to tell users except ask them to delete those
> lines, but there seem to be a lot of hardheads out there who don't feel
> it's worth their time to do that.  (Kind of like the hardheads who don't

Some people don't know how to do it.  If they're long-time e-mailers who
simply haven't bothered to learn how to edit, I have little sympathy.  If
they're new users, I do have sympathy.  It's hard to learn everything
immediately.  I like to see newcomers jump into the discussion on the lists
I run.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])