Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:48:50 -0400
On: Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 04:10:24PM +0200,Eric Thomas Wrote:

} For consistency, command-line keywords (such as SPLIT=nnn or PW=xxx) are
} allowed on every command, whether or not they appear to make sense for the
} command in question. There are only a handful of exceptions and they are
} special commands meant to be used by scripts rather than people. So, you can
} do HELP PW=xxx even though the HELP command does not require a password. You
} can always specify SPLIT=xxx.

Eric,
Split would make sense for something like QUERY ... for *@* but appears
to be ignored.

What command(s) will actually split the o/p?

} If you use the web interface and want the results of a command to be
} e-mailed to you, prefix the command with the word MAIL, for instance:
}
} MAIL QUERY XYZ-L FOR *@*

Thats news to me.  I will keep it in mind.  Thanks.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67