"Philip C. Schulte" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:55:56 -0500
My list is currently configured "Send= editor,  hold,  confirm".
Since I receive massive spam waiting for moderation recently,  I
would like to prevent non-subscribers to post from now  on.  BUT
posts of subscribers should still be moderated (so that a simple
"Send= Private" is not appropriate). AND I cannot afford to  set
all approx 1.000 subscribers to REVIEW manually...

What can I do? I appreciate your help. And please forgive me  if
this problem has been covered already recently.

Philip Schulte, Berlin, Germany
Owner: HYPNOSE-L, SYSTEM-L