Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:03:17 -0500
On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 07:44:27 +0000, Bryan Fritchie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>    I run 1 listserv, and am subscribed to 2 others on the same system.  On
>    the list that I run, all the mail comes in marked as already been read.
>    However, the mail that comes from the other 2 lists doesn't come in that
>    way.  Is this something that the listserv is doing, and canI turn it
>    off??

It must be a function of your mail client. It looks from your headers that
you are using Pegasus. I've seen Pegasus mark something as read when I have
a filter that copies the message to a folder. The message in the copy-to
folder is marked as "new" and the message in the new mail folder is marked
as "read". Do you have a filter set up for that list?

Francoise