Chamier James <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 May 1997 15:54:56 +0100
This is due to the Internet Mail Connector reading the RTF reply and
placing the > at the indented text. If you clear the indent, this might
help.

The alternative is to put a setting into the registry of the computer
running the Internet Mail Connector so that it doesn't add the >
brackets.

I can't remember the key, but take a look at
        http://www.slipstick.com
and
        http://www.angrygraycat.com/goetter

Ben Goetter's Internet Idioms add-on for Exchange add the brackets for
people who don't have an Internet Mail Connector, but this can result in
two sets of brackets, so he explains how to turn it off.

Hope that helps,
 - James
 - Owner, FRIENDS mailing list