Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:52:26 -0700
I know nothing of SQN, or their software.  They don't subscribe to my
lists, and I have no basis on which to judge their good behavior or lack
thereof.  What I _do_ know is that there was, in my opinion, no basis for
Mr. Solari's actions in the information he provided.  Further, I absolutely
cannot condone, under any circumstances, the reposting of private mail; I
view it as a serious infringement on the rights of the author of that mail,
both on legal and ethical grounds.

Sorry, no apology.  I stand by what I wrote.

--
Lefty [gYon-Pa] <[log in to unmask]>