"Maertens Jochen (msj)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:36:57 +0100
Hi all,

As I'm pretty new to the list thing, I've got the following question

I should host on my listserver several lists from several companies.

What I already found was that I can use the "list-address=" for
identification of the list itself.
I also set up several domain names in the server, so the following
already works [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] , But when
sending commands I always get the response from the first one
[log in to unmask] , also when the command was sent to
[log in to unmask] . Is there a way to get it done ? The companies
are really independent !

Thanx for any help

Jochen Maertens