Michael Kovacs <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:20:50 -0400
On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Michael Shannon
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Very helpful, thank you very much! Is our build (see below)
>> 2014a, 2014b, or whatever?
>
> The 13 May, 2014 build is LISTSERV 16.0-2014b.
>
> --
>   Michael Shannon

Our Listserv is running an 8 May 2014 build, am I right in assuming
that is 16.0-2014a? If so, could someone explain the difference
between the a and b releases? I recall reading here that the b release
is "preferred", but don't recall seeing a reason.

Does our current release provide a fix for the DMARC issues sufficient
for me to allow AOL and Yahoo users to post to our list again? If so,
is there any way for me to safely test this without throwing DorothyL
into chaos again? The last time around was a right mess, and I would
like to avoid a repeat.

Michael
--
Michael Kovacs, aka The Saint