Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:16:42 GMT
On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 14:21:36 -0800, Janis Roihl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can someone interpret this address for me?  Is it an individaul? Address
>is trying to subscribe and bounced when I tried to write to it.

This is not a valid address.  the mvasc.enet.urbe.it part on the left is
really a domain name in Italy.  the GW.URBE.IT is probably the 'real'
domain name, and is also the same host.  What you lack is the userID
portion of the address that is normally found LEFT of the @ symbol.  (in
your own address the userID is amadeus, the GATE.NET part to the right is
the domain address)

You need to look further in the error message headers for a different
userID portion of the address.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]