Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:38:23 -0400
>I own an announcement list and whenever I post a message to the list, I
>get some kind of conformation back from the list . Is there anyway to
>stop this or is it normall for listserv to send me a message like this?
>Message looks like the following:
>
>"Your message dated FRi, 14, Sep 2001 with subject "test message" has
>been submitted to the moderator of the EXPO-L list: "
>
>Many thanks in advance.
>
>Hamid

This message is contained in the POST_EDITOR mail template.  It can
be suppressed by ".QQ"ing out that template as described in Chapter 9
of the Site Manager's guide.

If the LISTSERV site has the web interface set up, the easiest way to
do this is to go to your main mailing list management screen, click
on "Templates", find the POST_EDITOR template, click on "Edit",
select the whole thing and replace it with ".QQ", and click on
"Update".

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support