Geff Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Aug 1995 10:42:29 -0400
yeah, that's what I figured.  Wasn't worried so much about the email
addresses, and I won't sign up people with anon remailers, but we're a
list for people with chronic hepatitis, some of the the people very ill,
waiting on transplants, etc., yet having trouble getting disability, and
insurance investigators are hep to the Net... well, you get the picture.

I'm aware that there is no total privacy on the Internet, but gotta give
it as good a shot as I can.  They could get their name erased at their
end, but many of them are totally computer illiterate, but that's the way
to go, the way I see it.

Thanks,
- --Geff
listowner Hepv-L