Shapard Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:01:08 -0700
Hi,

I run several Listservs at ASU, and have received good help from the IT staff, you just have to know whom to ask. It sounds like an authentication problem with your ASURITE ID and the listowner ID in the header. Give me a call tomorrow and I'll tell you where to go to get it taken care of.

Shap Wolf

Survey Research Laboratory

5-5032

	-----Original Message-----

	Sent: Tue 12/02/03 5:27 PM

	To: [log in to unmask]

	Subject: Listserv problems

	Hello, my name is Rebecca Webb, and I am the president of the Religious Studies Society at ASU. We recently received a listserv, and we have not been able to open it. I am the owner of the listserv, my ASURite ID, for some reason, is not being accepted. I have seen 4 different people at Computing Commons, and they either don't know what to do, or they redirect me to someone else who also doesn't know what to do, or they direct me to a listserv user's manual with such deceptive chapter titles as "Quick Start" and what have you! Can you help me?

	Thank you very much,

	Rebecca Webb

	Religious Studies Society