Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 19:01:07 -0400
Our Listserv sent a message to a user who decided to take off for vacation
for the whole of August. Of course, he decided to have his account aliased
to one of those 'vacation' programs which automatically bounces back all
mail from Listserv. We now have a loop.  Short of contacting the
postmaster at that site to check into it, is there anything that can be
done immediately via Listserv. This is *not* a list-related delivery
error, but rather Listserv itself yacking with the user.

Listserv 1.8b on Hp-UX 9.05

Any ideas?

Tx.

Scotty
Steve Howie                             Email:  [log in to unmask]
NetNews and Listserv Admin.             Phone:  (519) 824-4120 x2556
Computing and Communications Svcs.      Fax:    (519) 763-6143
University of Guelph

If it's not Scottish its CRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP