Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jun 1994 15:07:52 EDT
On Thu, 16 Jun 1994 15:06:00 EDT George Buckner said:
>Hi folks-
>
>Please pardon what to most of you is probably a pretty basic question,
>but I am receieving regular delivery failure notices (error 550: user
>unknown) for a user who I cannot find in a regular REVIEW command. I
>have already tried to DEL this user, but listserv says he isn't a
>subscriber (I can't find even a significant substring of his address
>in the REVIEW output).  How can I check what CONCEALED users are on my
>list?  Thanks.

If the list is  psyche-d, send the following command to  the host listserv to
get a full list of subscriptions on the list:

GET PSYCHE-D (NOLOCK

You can  than review that  list to see which  subscription can be  killed. If
you still  don't see the  subscription to delete,  this opens up  a different
question.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.