Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:31:08 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote on 01/30/2011 01:57:19 PM:

> We are running v15.5 and wonder if it is possible to easily delete
> posts from a specific subscriber.  He was rather tart-tongued and
> now claims he can't find a job because of it.  Our archives are
> searchable by all subscribers.  Thanks in advance.

In addition to the comments of others, there could also be posts in the
archives that are replies quoting his posts.  Should  they be deleted too?
 How would the authors of those posts feel about them being deleted?

What about any potential employer that is archiving all email and has a
local copy of his "words of wisdom"?  With eDiscovery requirements, many
sites are keeping copies of every message.

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.