Michael Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:31:34 EST
Has anyone else noticed this problem?  Command responses from the server are
not delivered.  Posts however, are delivered.  I've had an extended
conversation about the problem with Hotmail's autoresponse programs, with no
apparent interest from anything breathing.  I thought it might be some
peculiar filter instituted because of my complaining about spam, but now
several of my subscribers' Hotmail addresses are doing the same thing.  They
can't get command responses, so can't respond to confirmations.

Thanks,
Mike Holloway