"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Feb 1992 06:47:53 CST
I apologize if LSTOWN-L is an inappropriate forum for this question.
This has nothing to do with the lists I run (or not as far as I know).
But I'm intrigued by it.  For the past several days I've been receiving
occasional returned-mail messages that seem to be totally unrelated to
me in any way.  They are all from the same site (NEMOMUS) and have nothing
to do with any list I'm on.  The following example is from VAMPYRES, a list
I am not on and have never been on.  I did not send the mail that is being
returned and do not know the intended recipient.  Does anybody have any
idea why this strange mail is showing up in my mailbox??  There's not
enough of it to be a real annoyance.  I'm just curious.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])

 -