Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:08:55 -0400
Hello folks,

Apologies ahead of time if this is a misuse of LSTOWN-L.  I'm the listowner of a
list at Listserv.CUNY.edu.  Since Monday, my list has not been distributing
e-mail, although messages sent do appear on the web interface.

I posted to CUNY's internal list for listowners - that list has also not
been sending out e-mail.  But I know from the web that both lists are
functioning.

All my attempts to contact the CUNY list maintainer have failed.  Does anyone
know or have contact information for who this person is?

Thanks very much.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users