Tue, 18 May 1999 00:33:35 -0500
On Mon, 17 May 1999, Richard H.C. Seabrook wrote:
> I'm working on a tool for list managers to use to help detect and avoid
> distribution of spam and other problem messages.

Dissertation, hmm?  You working on a doctorate in comp. sci. maybe?
The spam filter don't need, got my own set up with standard list
header settings.  The "other" though might bce interesting.  Would
that include replies with excessive quoting, either an outright rejection
or stripping out the quoting (former prefered)?    Douglas