"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 20:19:47 -0400
I am surprized as it seems inappropriate for something as serious as a
"green card" or any other kind of document to be reduced to the level
of vulgar advertising. Previously, this was no problem: if the United
States or any other government wanted you, they discretely indicated
their interest. Is it really practical to let people deal in
citizenship?  I would think that you would do better to wait for your
nation to be given a lottery opportunity or for you as an individual
to receive notification. Best regards, Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]