Pratik Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:42:26 -0500
Hi folks. I've recently received reports from several subscribers to a
list I moderate/own that they have a problem when using pine to read
mail on unix. Apparently, mail received from the list doesn't show up
as "new" (i.e. It's lacking the "N" near the message number in the
inbox). I'm completely at a loss as to what setting in the list header
or list options could be causing this symptom. Personally I use an
alternate mailer, and those users who use POP or IMAP to check their
mail do not experience this problem. I've checked the manual, faqs for
both listserv and pine, and the archives of this list to no avail.

Any advice would be wonderful, thanks!

Pratik