Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:22:33 EDT
On June 18, in msg to [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] said:
 >>On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Marty Hoag wrote:
 >>>    Actually, what I'd like to see before the fuzzy domain matching is
 >>> some sort of "change" command which would allow wildcards.  eg:
 >>>
 >>> CHANGE listname oldaddress newaddress
 >>
 >>Marty is a genius.  I really like this suggestion,  wish I'd thought
 >>of it (but hey, when you're only doing it in your "spare time" you don't
 >>always get around to such nuances   :-)   ).

May I suggest that in addition to this we have a way of
associating multiple addresses with the same subscription simply
so that my subscribers can update their subscriptions without
having to signoff/resubscribe first.

-Debbie Douglass

[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.