Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:43:01 -0800
I believe in the concept of running an open list.  But I had to resort to
adding in some protection to protect the list from spammers and malicious
posters.

So I've modded the header to allow for posts from outside the
subscribership, but they have to come to me for approval first.

You can accomplish this changing the Send line to Send= Editor, Hold
Add an Editor= <[log in to unmask]>, (your_listname)

The (your_listname) in parenthesis allows for non-subscriber posts to be
accepted to the list, but you have to approve them for distribution first.

Randy