Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:23:54 -0400
The initial mail that anyone gets when they first try and contact the
asperger-request address has the person CC-ed, but all the list-owners'
email addresses are shown explicitly in the To: line.

Is there a way for the Listserv configuration to be set that such mail
has a To: asperger-request instead, so that evil-doers won't harvest our
email addresses that way? We've been receiving large quantities of spam,
so this is a concern. I won't even get into the extreme evildoers who
regularly *send* spam with the asperger-request address spoofed.

Thanks,
--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]