"Accentuated Brandname Creativity, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:27:15 -0400
Donna,

>These are the headers that someone has recieved. No one else on the list
>gets attachments through!

If that one person is the only subscriber using Lotus Notes, that may be
a factor. Also, the sequence ...

... suggests positive results from those two tests, not simply their having
been made, and a positive result from the former in particular appears yet
more likely from ...

HTML tags (like RTF coding and UUencode coding, both of which I also
suspected before reading your message citing the problematic headers) can
show up in plain-text messages; on occasion they trip up the software of
individual recipients, as I think happened here.

Chuck Brandstater