Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 10:51:29 EST
Someone asked me this question, and I can't seem to remember the answer
I once knew nor can I find the info in the documentation. In any event,
how can a particular list's header be changed so that any reply to a posting
to the list goes to the author of the reply, not to the list's subscribers.
I know I have to take the header and change the reply-to keyword, but I am
not sure what the options are under the latest listserv and how to get the
change to apply to all current subscribers rather than to future ones. Thanks.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.