Sally Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 06:53:39 -0700
Probably the same reason these haven't been deleted.  Good luck because I'm
beginning to think our problem may be in ListServ.  Something doesn't seem
to be working quiet right.

The following 2 subscribers are currently being monitored:

Err First Last  Address
                Last error: User unknown

                Last error: Unavailable; notary status was 5.1.1

Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)