Carl Reimann <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 22:29:47 EDT
Nonsense! Pete, keep posting away. It isn't so that it benefits only
one user. It took me at least ten or 15 of such notes from you, from
the first time I saw them, to get the hang of it. You know how it is,
there are a million things to do in a day; how often can you sit and
really study a program like the one listserv requires? So it was
helpful, for the repetition. The archiving capability is very
valuable, and many people should learn how to use it. I bet not
everyone does, even here.

You're a big help, make no mistake about it!

Carl