"Barbot, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:08:07 -0400
Are you getting any errors in the listserv.log file?  Were you able to install it w/out any problems or errors?
My install was problematic but L-Soft was nice enough to send me a "customized" install patch for my specific problem.  They were SUPER at handling my issue on the install side.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Botwin................Tower [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 12:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need Installation Assistance in Los Angeles

Hello Everyone,

I recently moved my small list (sub 100) from an existing NT2000 server
to a Windows Net Server 2003 box. Listserv is fighting me tooth and nail
to get back online.

Is anyone in the area interested in stopping by ? Interested in trading
time for Aquarium Livestock. Or I have Remote Desktop up and running on
the box - I could open it up for someone for a couple of hours if they
think they could knock it out from afar.

You can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank You

Dave B