Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:48:13 EST
Today I received about 30 of these messages from lists to which I do not
subscribe.  All came from Penn State (psu.edu) and were sent to various of my
email addresses.  Computer burp, student prank or virus?  I subscribe to one
PSU mailing list whose name did not appear on any message.

"Your message dated Mon, 18 Feb  2002 14:19:07 -0500 with subject "Sambo,
Judo, Kickboxing, Muay Thai from Quantum Jujitsu at Penn State" has been
submitted  to  the  moderator  of  the  CIS-TEST  list:  Heather  Herzog