Skip Knox <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 16:52:47 +0100
I sympathize with Mark Westergaard.  We're using WordPerfect Office
at my campus and it too replies to the Sender by default.  There is a
a second option, to reply to All, but that winds up sending your
reply both to the list and to the individual.  Pretty annoying to the
recipient.

There simply is no way to make this easy, mainly because these mail
programs added Internet support as an afterthought.  All we can do is
to besiege the vendor with complaints about their Internet interface
and hope they do better in the next release.

Grumble.

 Skip Knox     Boise State University      Boise, Idaho
      cogito ergo spud:  I think, therefore I yam