Geffrey Glencoe Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 17:05:44 -0600
I've been having trouble getting mail to the domain CCMAIL.uhc.com.  I
received the following message.   Does anyone have any advice on what I
could do on my end, as listowner?  Or is it a problem that needs to be
solved by someone on the receiving end?  Any suggestions would be
appreciated...

When bounced back to me, the listserv says they are not delivered due to
"ambiguous address."
Yet private mail seems to arrive.  Is there documentation specific to
these problems that I could request.

Yeah, I'm new ;-)

 -Geff
listowner Hepv-L

Subject: Re: Not getting through...

     Geff,

     Your list server is getting registered improperly in our mail switch.
     If you could send me (using your account geffreyt) the address of the
     account that is attempting to send the list messages, I would correct
     the registration.