Dan Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jul 1993 23:41:02 -0400
Eric,

Attached below is a strange message I got as moderator for the
KIDCAFE list.  It is the second one I've received with these
general characteristics.  I ignored the first one, but now that
I've received another one from a different site, I'm beginning to
wonder.

Here are the strange things:

1)  I've never seen a from: address like this with .at. and
vm1.nodak.edu in it twice:

From: [log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]

2)  The to: address also looks funny in similar ways.  It looks
like it was addressed to "KIDCAFE at NDSUVM1" and somewhere this
was parsed into three different recipients:

To: [log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask],
 [log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask],
 [log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]

3)  It seems like the text of the message has been placed BEFORE
the moderator paragraph.  Then the attached message is zero lines
long.

Did the sender of this message screw it up royally, or is there a
bug somewhere?

                          Peace,  Dan

<<  Daniel D. Wheeler          Internet:  [log in to unmask]  >>
<<  University of Cincinnati     Bitnet:  wheeler@ucbeh       >>